• Dimensions: 54" W x 26" D x 30.5" H
• Chair Clearance Height: 25.25”
• Drawer Width: 10.5”; 20”
• Drawer Depth: 14.75”; 14.75
• Drawer Height: 2”
• Max Weight for Drawers: 3-5 lbs.
• Material: lacquered linen, stained interior with soft closing glides, solid polished brass pill and accents
• Finish: gray with brass accents
• Please use only a damp towel to spot clean hard and woven surfaces. Do not use any type of cleaner that contains harsh chemicals as this may damage the finish. Please be sure to use a coaster or trivet (if applicable) under hot or cold items to protect the finish. If moisture touches a surface, wipe off immediately.
Linen wrapped, and then sanded down and sealed, this process creates a completely novel look that is perfectly complemented with its solid-brass hardware.
Shipping and returns policy
At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement. McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards. Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit. A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly. If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at email@example.com.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments.
OEKO-TEX items have been thoroughly tested for substances found to be harmful to human health. The extensive testing takes into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances. Every component of the article (every thread, button, and other accessories) has been tested and is free of these harmful chemicals.