Giza Hand-Woven Rug
• Materials: Polyester & Jute
• Polyester: Wears well and feels very soft, especially when used for rugs with a thick pile. Moisture, stain and abrasion-resistant. Retains color all overtime and is easy to clean.
• Jute: A naturally shiny vegetable fiber.
• Pile Height: 0.25"
• Backing: No backing
• Made in India
Our Giza Hand-Woven Rug features a soft, durable ribbed texture. Its beautifully faded, casual pattern in moody tones lends understated sophistication to your space as its fringed edge adds just the right touch of texture.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition. When vacuuming, turn the brush setting off before use.
• Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean sponge or cloth. Professional cleaning recommended.