Groves Hand-Knotted Rug
• 100% Viscose: Synthetic, shiny fiber made from bamboo—sometimes called ‘art silk’. Oftentimes used as a more affordable substitute for silk. Some rugs are made of 100% viscose, but it’s more commonly used as an accent fiber.
• Hand-Knotted: Using a loom, a master weaver carefully knots yarn around one or two warps (columns of thread). The end of the knot creates the pile of the rug. More knots per square inch delivers a more defined pattern and enhanced durability.
• Hand Spun Viscose From Bamboo.
• Made in India
This is quite possibly our favorite rug ever! The gray tones pair well with everything, it's crazy soft, and the pattern is the perfect mix of modern and traditional.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• Avoid placing a viscose rug in high traffic or high moisture areas. Whisk up any spills or stains by blotting with a dry cloth. We recommend scraping solids with a dull knife or nail file. If in doubt, opt for a professional cleaning service.
• Regular Pile: Vacuum regularly. We recommend once a week (especially in the first month), unless it’s looped, braided or a shag rug. Removing the beater bar is recommended.