• Polypropylene & Polyester
• Polypropylene: Easy to maintain and highly durable. Bold, fade-resistant color. Commonly used in indoor/outdoor rugs for it’s UV, mildew and stain-resistant qualities.
• Polyester: Wears well and feels very soft, especially when used for rugs with a thick pile. Moisture, stain and abrasion-resistant. Retains color all overtime and is easy to clean.
• Power-Loomed: Woven by computer-controlled machines, powerloomed rugs often feature extremely precise designs. When properly maintained, a power-loomed rug from a quality manufacturer can last up to 10 years.
• Made in Egypt
• Pile Height 0.25"
DESIGNER TIP- This rug has a sheen and may change colors in the light. There is a hint of blue that can sometimes make the rug look more cool than warm (see styled image).
A modern take on a traditional persian rug, the saturated colors are even more gorgeous in person.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• Fortunately, polypropylene is inherently stain-resistant and features very low moisture absorption. Use a common wool cleaning detergent or create one with a teaspoon of neutral detergent and a teaspoon of our white vinegar combined with a quart of warm water. Absorb as much of the liquid as possible before applying the cleaning solution to the stain.