Bring custom made lighting to your home with the Ava Wall Sconce. From the sketchbook to the final product every detail about this light was carefully considered. Hung from a black walnut backplate, it's brass metal arm articulates to fulfill any angle of lighting needed. Possibly its most noticeable feature is its hand-sewn leather shade, that pairs beautifully with its other warm metal and wood parts.
• Brass Arm: 17" L
• Arm w/ Shade: 23" L
• Top of Brass Arm to Bottom of Wood: 14.5" L
• Material: black wanut plate, brass arm, & hand sewn leather shade
• The brass arm articulates to fulfill many different lighting needs. It can provide up lighting or down lighting and can move from left to right. The swivel bar tightens the joint to keep it in place. The Ava has an on/off knob at the shade, a brown twisted cloth cord, and a plug.
• The Hardwired version has a slightly wider back plate to cover a electrical junction box. The arm and shade design is the same as the plug in version of the Ava Wall Sconce.
• For use with LED BULB ONLY. LED bulbs not only use less energy but also give off less heat. Leather will dry out when exposed to excessive heat. We provide a 600 lumen (40 watt equivalent) LED bulb with each light.
Most lighting ships via FedEx and arrives within 2-3 weeks of order receipt.
At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement.
McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards.
Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit.
A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at email@example.com.