Lucille English Roll Arm Sofa
• Dimensions: 90.5" L x 38.5" W x 33" H
• Inside Dims: 80" L x 23" W
• Arm Height: 22"
• Arm Width: 5.5"
• Seat Height: 18"
• Seat Depth: 22"
• Leg height: 6"
• Back Height Without Cushion: 28"
• Weight: 140 lb.
• Wood frame
• Sinuous spring base
• 90% Feather & 10% Down
• Our custom, made to order pieces have a +/- 2” tolerance
• We recommend ordering a swatch free of charge to compare prior to purchasing, as this piece is non-returnable.
• Linen: A strong, luxurious natural fiber made from flax. It is known for its strength, longevity & elegance.
• Crypton: A performance fabric with protective technology to resist stains, repel water, prevent odors, and inhibit the growth of bacteria—all without sacrificing aesthetics, hand, or breathability.
• Velvet: A woven, tufted fabric with an extremely soft and smooth feel. Lends a delicate look without sacrificing durability.
• Performance Linen: With the same luxurious feel as traditional linen, Super Linen by Community MFG is repellent to stains such as oil or water and can be easily cleaned.
If something spills on your upholstery, use a clean, damp cloth to soak up the liquid. Never scrub the cloth and grind the stain into the fabric. If needed, spot clean using a water-based shampoo or upholstery cleaner. When using a cleaner, test it in an inconspicuous area first. We highly recommend consulting a professional cleaning service to use pure solvents. To maintain your upholstery, use the hand-held nozzle on your vacuum cleaner to gently lift dust and debris.
Shipping and returns policy
At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement. McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards. Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit. A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly. If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.