Minimalist in shape but big on the details, the Kenya Lamp’s light ecru finished body is carefully speckled with soft cedon markings adding both texture and individuality to each piece.
• Lamp Body Finish: Soft Celadon with Ecru Reactive Glaze
• Lamp Body Material: Ceramic
• Color: White & Green
• Installation Environment 1: Contract Suitable
• Hardware Finish: Nickel Plated
• Finish will vary: Yes
• Body Dimension: 8" Dia. x 17.5" H
• Overall Diameter: 18in
• Finial Description: 1" brushed nickel sphere
• Overall Foot Print Dimensions: 8" Dia
• Neck Description: Brushed Nickel
• Neck Dimension Dia: 1" Dia. x 1" H
• Overall Dimension: 30" H
• Shade Outer Color: Light Gray
• Shade Bottom Diameter: 18
• Shade Side: 9.5
• Shade Top Diameter: 15
• Shade Drop: 0.5
• Shade Hardware Finish: Nickel
• Shade Outer Material: Cotton
• Shade Shape: Round
• Shade Style: Drum
• Shade Trim: Rolled Edges
• Shade Type: Hardback
• Bulb: A19 Incandescent
• Cord Color: Clear/Silver
• Cord Type: SPT-2
• Cord Length (Exit): 10
• Harp Size: 8.0
• Lamp Bottom: Closed Bottom Felted
• Plug: 2-Prong, Polarized
• Socket Quantity: 01
• Socket Type: Type A- E26, 3-Way
• Socket Wattage: 150
• Switch Color: Black
• Switch Location: At Socket
• Switch Type: 3-Way Rotary
• UL/cUL Approved: Yes
• Voltage: 110-120 Volt
• Wireway position: Side of lamp body
Most lighting ships via FedEx and arrives within 2-3 weeks of order receipt.
At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement.
McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards.
Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit.
A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.