Vintage Rug No. 165
• Vintage rug hand-selected by the Studio McGee team
Vintage rugs not only bring beauty to your space, but also lend an added layer of timeworn character and soul. After sifting through stacks of one-of-a-kind rugs from around the world, the vintage Rug Collection was born. Each rug is steeped in history, but ready to begin anew in your home. Giving interest, depth and warmth, all of our hand-selected rugs are picked for their classic design and ability to bring timeless style to your space for years to come.
Our vintage rugs may have imperfections and/or irregularities; these blemishes add to the charm and character of the individual piece.
• Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed. Professional cleaning is recommended.
• High-powered vacuums can pull threads from rug backing. Use handheld attachment when vacuuming if possible.
• Clean spills immediately. Blot stain with clean white cloth. Always use lukewarm water to remove any residual cleaner and dry towels to absorb remaining moisture.
• For wool rugs, use lukewarm water to remove stain, as wool is more prone to bleeding and staining than synthetic fibers.