Amherst Indoor/Outdoor Rug
• Material: PET
• Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), is a thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family
• Strong and hard-wearing but soft and comfortable underfoot.
In cream and deep gray plaid, the Amherst Indoor / Outdoor Rug uses a crisscross pattern and long, delicate fringe to give warmth and motion to your floors. Soft to the touch and loomed with recycled polyester, this rug has no pile and is easy to clean — perfect for high-traffic indoor or outdoor areas.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep your rug in top condition. We recommend to remove the beater bar before vacuuming.
• Avoid exposure to heavy rain or standing water. Our recommendation is for use on a covered porch to limit full, daily sun exposure and/or repeated wet conditions where this type of weather is a common occurrence.
• If wet, dry in sunlight. Flip it over to make sure both sides dry thoroughly.
• Do not keep rug outside during inclement weather months, such as winter.