Arbor Stripe Indoor / Outdoor Rug
• 100% Recycled, Soft Yard PET
• Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), is a thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family
• Strong and hard-wearing but soft and comfortable underfoot.
Handmade in India from recycled materials by skilled artisans, our Arbor rug is crafted to withstand the outdoor elements and the trends. Through a unique process, plastic bottles are recompositioned into yarn and hand-woven, creating this highly sustainable and durable rug that feels like cotton and remains timeless. Anchor your outdoor space with its simple striped pattern and weatherproof design.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep your rug in top condition. We recommend to remove the beater bar before vacuuming.
• Avoid exposure to heavy rain or standing water. Our recommendation is for use on a covered porch to limit full, daily sun exposure and/or repeated wet conditions where this type of weather is a common occurrence.
• If wet, dry in sunlight. Flip it over to make sure both sides dry thoroughly.
• Do not keep rug outside during inclement weather months, such as winter.