Whether they're left alone or layered over a jute rug--we love cowhides for their tone, texture, and shape. We use them in living areas, entryways, and under desks and tables.
This product is made from real cow hide and may vary in color and/or size from the image shown.
• 100% natural cowhide.
• Hides vary in pattern and shape, no one hide is alike.
• Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed. Professional cleaning is recommended.
• Shake rug to remove dust and dirt.
• Brush rug regularly.
• High-powered vacuums can pull hairs from hide. Use handheld attachment when vacuuming if possible.
• Clean spills immediately. Blot stain with clean white cloth. Always use lukewarm water to remove andy residual stain and dry towels to absorb remaining moisture.
Most rugs ship via FedEx and arrive within 3-4 weeks of order receipt.
At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement.
McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards.
Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit.
A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at email@example.com.