The bold blues and balanced angles of the Cairo rug make for a timeless statement for any room in your home.
**Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color.
- Backordered: swatch, 5.5' x 8.5' and 8' x 11' ships in March
- Low Stock: 2' x 3', 3.3' x 5.3', 9' x 13'
- All other sizes available now.
• 100% Wool.
• Backing: N/A.
• Hand Knotted.
• Low Pile.
• Antique Wash.
• Made in India.
• Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed. Professional cleaning is recommended.
• High-powered vacuums can pull threads from rug backing. Use handheld attachment when vacuuming if possible.
• Clean spills immediately. Blot stain with clean white cloth. Always use lukewarm water to remove andy residual cleaner and dry towels to absorb remaining moisture.
• For wool rugs, use lukewarm water to remove stain, as wool is more prone to bleeding and staining than synthetic fibers.
At Studio McGee, we take design and craftsmanship very seriously. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If within 30 days of your receipted purchase you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase. Please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy.
All furniture sales are final.