Cori Rug Swatch
• Material: 60% wool , 30% viscose and 10% cotton
• An all natural fiber made from the protective coats of sheep. Wool is very resilient and durable – its texture allows it to recover quickly from indenting caused by footsteps or furniture. Wool rugs will withstand the elements of life for years without showing signs of wear.
• Viscose is a synthetic, shiny fiber made from bamboo—sometimes called ‘art silk’. Oftentimes used as a more affordable substitute for silk. Some rugs are made of 100% viscose, but it’s more commonly used as an accent fiber.
• Cotton is natural and soft. Sometimes used as thread for the base of a rug. Easy to clean and maintain.
• Pet Friendly
• If spills occur, blot immediately. Use a common wool cleaning detergent to remove stains. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug. For substantial spills and stains, we recommend professional cleaning only. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading. Wool will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly. Be sure to turn the beater bar on the off setting before vacuuming.
• Avoid placing a viscose rug in high traffic or high moisture areas. Whisk up any spills or stains by blotting with a dry cloth. We recommend scraping solids with a dull knife or nail file. If in doubt, opt for a professional cleaning service. • Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability.
• Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability.
In a palette of neutrals and muted blue, the Cori Rug is hand-loomed from wool and viscose in a stunningly simple design that gives nod to nature. Its pattern is inspired by a contemporary take on organic designs, for a piece that brings warmth and grounding to any room in the home.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.