• 100% natural cowhide.
• Hides vary in pattern and shape.
• Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed. Professional cleaning is recommended.
• Shake rug to remove dust and dirt.
• Brush rug regularly.
• High-powered vacuums can pull hairs from hide. Use handheld attachment when vacuuming if possible.
• Clean spills immediately. Blot stain with clean white cloth. Always use lukewarm water to remove andy residual stain and dry towels to absorb remaining moisture.
Whether they're left alone or layered over a jute rug--we love cowhides for their tone, texture, and shape. We use them in living areas, entryways, and under desks and tables.