Our favorite thing about this rug is how it looks as if it was created with sweeping paint-strokes. The muted tones and subtle gradations in the pattern make it a uniquely elegant addition to your room.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
EMAIL FOR AVAILABILITY.
• 100% Wool
• Pile: 0.5"
• Backing: Cotton Canvas
• Rug Pad Recommended
• Swatch not available
• Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly.
• Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage.
• If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water.
• Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug.
• Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading. • For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
At Studio McGee, we take design and craftsmanship very seriously. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If within 30 days of your receipted purchase you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase. Please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy.
All furniture sales are final.