• Dimensions: 52" L x 28" W x 10" H
• Material: Cotton voile
• Do not place crib near window blind, curtain, or baby monitor cords to prevent risk of strangulation. Mobiles should be placed out of reach of children and should be removed once the child is able to sit up.
• Only fitted sheets designated as crib sheets should be used in the crib. Do not place pillows, blankets, or quilts in the crib to prevent suffocation.
• Pillows pose a suffocation hazard for infants. Please keep pillows out of reach of infants. Do not place pillows in cribs.
With a pretty palette of muted blush pinks, the Fleur Crib Sheet adds a soft tenderness to cribs. Its intentional, consistent pattern uses lovely floral motifs and is hand block-printed by talented artisans. This means that each crib sheet will vary slightly, highlighting its individuality and reflecting its unique nature.
• Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
Shipping and returns policy
At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement. McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards. Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit. A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly. If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments.
OEKO-TEX items have been thoroughly tested for substances found to be harmful to human health. The extensive testing takes into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances. Every component of the article (every thread, button, and other accessories) has been tested and is free of these harmful chemicals.
Please add product to your wishlist to see them here.