Hand tufted in 100% wool, this stunning rug has the qualities of hand crafting with it’s sketched patterns inspired by North African culture. It’s sure to add character to your spaces.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color.
- Backordered: 5' x 8' and 9' x 13' ships in May
- Low Stock: swatch and 8' x 11'
- All other sizes available now.
• Pile 2/3"
• 100% wool
• Made in India
• Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly.
• Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage.
• If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water.
• Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug. • Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
• For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
At Studio McGee, we take design and craftsmanship very seriously. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If within 30 days of your receipted purchase you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase. Please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy.
All furniture sales are final.