Hand tufted in 100% wool, this stunning rug has the qualities of hand crafting with it’s sketched patterns inspired by North African culture. It’s sure to add character to your spaces.
**Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color.
- Backordered: 9' x 13' ships in March
- Low Stock: swatch, 2' x 3', 5' x 8', and 8' x 11'
- All other sizes available now.
• Pile 2/3"
• 100% wool
• Made in India
• Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly.
• Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage.
• If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water.
• Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug. • Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
• For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
At Studio McGee, we take design and craftsmanship very seriously. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If within 30 days of your receipted purchase you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase. Please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy.
All furniture sales are final.