Shipping and returns policy
At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement. McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards. Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit. A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly. If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments.
OEKO-TEX items have been thoroughly tested for substances found to be harmful to human health. The extensive testing takes into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances. Every component of the article (every thread, button, and other accessories) has been tested and is free of these harmful chemicals.
• Overall: 65" W x 32” D x 32” H
• Seat Depth: 21"
• Seat Height: 19.5"
• Interior Seat Width: 60"
• Arm Height: 27"
• Arm Width: 2.5"
• Under Clearance: 8"
• Leg Height: 8"
• Our custom, made to order pieces have a +/- 1" tolerance.
• Frame Materials: The frame is bench-made by craftsman. It is constructed with Engineered Hardwood.
• Leg Material: Oak
• Suspension Type: Webbing - Strips of nylon are woven across the frame to provide additional support.
• Back & Seat Cushion Fill: Foam & Feather. A foam core provides support while a feather and down blend wraps around it to give the cushion a relaxed yet sturdy feel.
• Removable Cushion: Yes
• Linen: Woven from a strong and natural fiber made from flax, linen has a soft feel and is known for its breathability, elegance, and longevity.
• Coated Linen: Coated linen has a soft feel, breathability, strength, and elegance. It is also made to repel water and any stains.
• Performance Linen: Made from a natural and synthetic blend, performance linen maintains an elegant drape and achieves a high rub count. It is a durable fabric and is repellent to water, oil, and other stains.
• Velvet: A woven, tufted fabric with an extremely soft and smooth feel. Lends a delicate look without sacrificing durability.
• Crypton: A performance fabric with protective technology to resist stains, repel water, prevent odors, and inhibit the growth of bacteria—all without sacrificing aesthetics, hand, or breathability.
• Leather: Our leather pieces are 100% top grain leather, analine dyed. Leather will naturally patina over time.
• Boucle: Woven with looped yarn, a natural and synthetic blend of fabric that is textural and soft, coated for water, oil, and stain repellency for durable performance.
To maintain your piece, we recommend regular vacuuming with an upholstery attachment. We also recommend regularly fluffing and rotating your cushions. To protect the upholstery from fading, avoid placing it in direct sunlight. If spills occur, blot the area immediately with a dry, clean cloth. Reference your fabric's specific care instructions before you spot clean, and always test a product in a small, unnoticeable place. For any stubborn stains, we recommend seeking a professional cleaning service.