We could go on and on about how much we love this rug. It has a vintage look and feel with the perfect subtle pink color.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color.
• 100% Wool.
• Backing: N/A.
• Hand Knotted.
• Low Pile.
• Antique Wash,Fringe Detail.
• Made in India.
• Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed. Professional cleaning is recommended.
• High-powered vacuums can pull threads from rug backing. Use handheld attachment when vacuuming if possible.
• Clean spills immediately. Blot stain with clean white cloth. Always use lukewarm water to remove andy residual cleaner and dry towels to absorb remaining moisture.
• For wool rugs, use lukewarm water to remove stain, as wool is more prone to bleeding and staining than synthetic fibers.
Most rugs ship via FedEx and arrive within 3-4 weeks of order receipt.
At Studio McGee, we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our artwork is carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement when notified within 30 days of receipt.
McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Care team at 801.494.1915 or email us at email@example.com.