Holburn Rug Swatch
• Material: Wool & cotton blend
• Wool - an all natural fiber made from the protective coats of sheep. Wool is very resilient and durable – its texture allows it to recover quickly from indenting caused by footsteps or furniture. Wool rugs will withstand the elements of life for years without showing signs of wear.
• Cotton - natural and soft. Sometimes used as thread for the base of a rug. Easy to clean and maintain.
Hand-woven from wool, the Holburn Rug has a simple pattern and palette with a subtle texture. Its charcoal lines crisscross in a large pattern across a cream background, striking a balance between casual warmth and an elevated style.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown. Rug swatches cannot be returned or exchanged.
• If spills occur, blot immediately. Use a common wool cleaning detergent to remove stains. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug. For substantial spills and stains, we recommend professional cleaning only. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading. Wool will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly. Be sure to turn the beater bar on the off setting before vacuuming.
• Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability.