DESIGNER TIP- This rug has a sheen and may change colors in the light. There is a hint of blue that can sometimes make the rug look more cool than warm (see styled image).
A modern take on a traditional persian rug, the saturated colors are even more gorgeous in person.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• Polypropylene & Polyester
• Polypropylene: Easy to maintain and highly durable. Bold, fade-resistant color. Commonly used in indoor/outdoor rugs for it’s UV, mildew and stain-resistant qualities.
• Polyester: Wears well and feels very soft, especially when used for rugs with a thick pile. Moisture, stain and abrasion-resistant. Retains color all overtime and is easy to clean.
• Power-Loomed: Woven by computer-controlled machines, powerloomed rugs often feature extremely precise designs. When properly maintained, a power-loomed rug from a quality manufacturer can last up to 10 years.
• Made in Egypt
• Pile Height 0.25"
• Fortunately, polypropylene is inherently stain-resistant and features very low moisture absorption. Use a common wool cleaning detergent or create one with a teaspoon of neutral detergent and a teaspoon of our white vinegar combined with a quart of warm water. Absorb as much of the liquid as possible before applying the cleaning solution to the stain.
Most rugs ship via FedEx and arrive within 3-4 weeks of order receipt.
At Studio McGee, we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement.
McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards.
Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Care team at 801.505.9984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.