Interlaken Rug Swatch
• 100% Polyester: Wears well and feels very soft, especially when used for rugs with a thick pile. Moisture, stain and abrasion-resistant. Retains color all overtime and is easy to clean.
• This printed design provides a textured effect by portraying every single individual knot on a soft polyester base.
• Power-Loomed: Woven by computer-controlled machines, powerloomed rugs often feature extremely precise designs. When properly maintained, a power-loomed rug from a quality manufacturer can last up to 10 years.
• Pile: 0.25" H
• Backing: Cotton Canvas
• Like polypropylene, polyester is fairly stain-resistant and features very low moisture absorption. Use a common wool cleaning detergent or create one with a teaspoon of neutral detergent and a teaspoon of our white vinegar combined with a quart of warm water. Absorb as much of the liquid as possible before applying the cleaning solution to the stain.
• Regular Pile: Vacuum regularly. We recommend once a week (especially in the first month), unless it’s looped, braided or a shag rug. Removing the beater bar is recommended.
Enjoy every inch of the Interlaken rug’s incredible pattern with advanced rug making technology that allows you to see every single individual knot. This added textured effect brings a vintage esthetic to its modern and ultra-durable construction.
This printed design provides a textured effect by portraying every single individual knot on a soft polyester base and may vary slightly in size and/or color. Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown. Rug swatches cannot be returned or exchanged as of May 8, 2018. McGee & Co. will honor returns on rug swatches ordered prior to this change.
Shipping and returns policy
At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement. McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards. Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit. A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly. If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments.
OEKO-TEX items have been thoroughly tested for substances found to be harmful to human health. The extensive testing takes into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances. Every component of the article (every thread, button, and other accessories) has been tested and is free of these harmful chemicals.