Jamestown Stripe Indoor / Outdoor Rug
• 100% Recycled, Soft Yard PET
• Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), is a thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family
• Strong and hard-wearing but soft and comfortable underfoot.
Our Jamestown rug is handwoven in India from recycled materials by skilled artisans. While crafted to withstand the outdoor elements, its cotton feel and look makes it comfortable and pretty enough for indoor spaces too! We designed its deep green stripes to beautifully layer with a doormat or set the tone with outdoor furniture on top.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep your rug in top condition. We recommend to remove the beater bar before vacuuming.
• Avoid exposure to heavy rain or standing water. Our recommendation is for use on a covered porch to limit full, daily sun exposure and/or repeated wet conditions where this type of weather is a common occurrence.
• If wet, dry in sunlight. Flip it over to make sure both sides dry thoroughly.
• Do not keep rug outside during inclement weather months, such as winter.