Littleton Wool Rug
• Material: Wool / cotton blend
• Wool - an all natural fiber made from the protective coats of sheep. Wool is very resilient and durable – its texture allows it to recover quickly from indenting caused by footsteps or furniture. Wool rugs will withstand the elements of life for years without showing signs of wear.
• Cotton - natural and soft. Sometimes used as thread for the base of a rug. Easy to clean and maintain.
• Pile Height: 0.5"
• No backing
• If spills occur, blot immediately. Use a common wool cleaning detergent to remove stains. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug. For substantial spills and stains, we recommend professional cleaning only. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading. Wool will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly. Be sure to turn the beater bar on the off setting before vacuuming.
• Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability.
Hand woven in a blend of wool, cotton, and viscose, the Littleton Wool Rug uses modern, blocked lines in a neutral palette that combines both structure and casual imperfection. Its style and high-contrast palette of black and cream lend an elevated feel while staying relaxed enough for spaces where little ones sleep and play.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.