Shipping & Returns
At McGee & Co., we understand that receiving your items promptly and in perfect condition is of utmost importance. Please review our Full Shipping & Returns policy – our commitment to delivering excellence straight to your doorstep.
Items may arrive separately and be delivered through different carriers or delivery services to ensure the fastest and most efficient delivery. The unique lead time (shipping time frame) for each product can be easily found on its respective product page. Please note, all lead times and any backorder dates are subject to change.
While we take great care in packaging and shipping your items, sometimes accidents happen along the way. If your item arrives damaged, simply notate it at the time of delivery on the agent's Proof of Delivery form, if applicable. Next, reach out to our dedicated Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly resolve the issue.
Custom upholstery, made-to-order pieces, fabric and rug swatches, furniture, artwork, vintage items, clearance items, and gift cards are all final sale.
A handling fee will be applied to items that require special attention and protection during shipping, or that need to be shipped via freight. This fee covers the costs associated with contracting a third-party private carrier who will expertly inspect, handle, protect, and ship each freight piece, as well as additional packaging utilized to safeguard your items throughout the journey.
Items may only be delivered to the original address specified during the checkout process. To ensure your items reach their intended destination, please provide an active phone number and email address during checkout to enable your local delivery agent to arrange with you a convenient delivery time.
If you need further assistance or have any additional questions, please explore our full shipping and return policies here. We're committed to going above and beyond to deliver excellence straight to your doorstep.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments.
OEKO-TEX items have been thoroughly tested for substances found to be harmful to human health. The extensive testing takes into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances. Every component of the article (every thread, button, and other accessories) has been tested and is free of these harmful chemicals.
• Overall: 1' W x 1' L
• Pile Height: .3"
• 51% Viscose, 49% Wool
• Synthetic, shiny fiber made from bamboo—sometimes called ‘art silk’. Oftentimes used as a more affordable substitute for silk. Some rugs are made of 100% viscose, but it’s more commonly used as an accent fiber.
• An all natural fiber made from the protective coats of sheep. Wool is very resilient and durable – its texture allows it to recover quickly from indenting caused by footsteps or furniture. Wool rugs will withstand the elements of life for years without showing signs of wear.
• Construction: Hand-Loom Knotted
• Hand-Knotted: Using a loom, a master weaver carefully knots yarn around one or two warps (columns of thread). The end of the knot creates the pile of the rug. More knots per square inch delivers a more defined pattern and enhanced durability.
• If spills occur, blot immediately. Use a common wool cleaning detergent to remove stains. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug. For substantial spills and stains, we recommend professional cleaning only. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading. Wool will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly. Be sure to turn the beater bar on the off setting before vacuuming.
• Regular Pile: Vacuum regularly. We recommend once a week (especially in the first month), unless it’s looped, braided or a shag rug. Removing the beater bar is recommended.
• Avoid placing a viscose rug in high traffic or high moisture areas. Whisk up any spills or stains by blotting with a dry cloth. We recommend scraping solids with a dull knife or nail file. If in doubt, opt for a professional cleaning service.