The indigo blue pattern on this rug is perfect if you're looking for a hint of color without going overboard. Plus, it’s crazy soft! We love it in living rooms and at the foot of a bed.
**Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color.
• 81% wool/15% viscose/4% cotton.
• Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color.
• Some shedding may occur with all hand-knotted rugs.
• Made in India.
• By Dash & Albert.
• Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed. Professional cleaning is recommended.
• High-powered vacuums can pull threads from rug backing. Use handheld attachment when vacuuming if possible.
• Clean spills immediately. Blot stain with clean white cloth. Always use lukewarm water to remove andy residual cleaner and dry towels to absorb remaining moisture.
• For wool rugs, use lukewarm water to remove stain, as wool is more prone to bleeding and staining than synthetic fibers.
At Studio McGee, we take design and craftsmanship very seriously. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement. If within 30 days of your receipted purchase you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase. Please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy.
All furniture sales are final.