• Dimensions: 2" L x 3" H
• Material: Wool & cotton blend
• Wool - an all natural fiber made from the protective coats of sheep. Wool is very resilient and durable – its texture allows it to recover quickly from indenting caused by footsteps or furniture. Wool rugs will withstand the elements of life for years without showing signs of wear.
• Natural and soft. Sometimes used as thread for the base of a rug. Easy to clean and maintain.
• Flat weave
Eccentric and modern, we designed the Nome Rug in an abstract style to bring an eclectic feel to your living spaces. Its subdued palette of beige and black complement the asymmetrical pattern, giving it the perfect balance of neutral and bold.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition.
• Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability.