Pixel Wheat Woven Wool Rug
• By Dash & Albert
• 52% Sisal & 48% Wool
• Sisal: A natural fiber that stems from the agave plant. Attracts minimal dust to rug and is static free. Highly sustainable.
• Wool: The most commonly used natural fiber in rug production. Wool usually refers to fibers from sheep. Fiber diameter is the single most important characteristic, determining price and quality.
• Crafted by artisans committed to fair-labor practices
• Made in India
Constructed from sisal and wool, our Pixel Wheat Woven Wool Rug is built to be a durable addition to any high-traffic space. Its striking ivory dot pattern lends beautiful visual imagery to your space while providing a natural, understated feel.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• Regular vacuuming and rotation should keep your rug in shipshape condition. When vacuuming, always use the standard floorhead; never use the rotating brush.
• For wool rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.