• 100% Polyester: Wears well and feels very soft, especially when used for rugs with a thick pile. Moisture, stain and abrasion-resistant. Retains color all overtime and is easy to clean.
• This printed design provides a textured effect by portraying every single individual knot on a soft polyester base.
• Power-Loomed: Woven by computer-controlled machines, powerloomed rugs often feature extremely precise designs. When properly maintained, a power-loomed rug from a quality manufacturer can last up to 10 years.
• Pile Height: 0.25"
• Backing: Cotton Canvas
• Made in Turkey
Using advanced rug-making technology, the Ravenna rug displays each individual knot to create a stunning textured effect. Red and blue dominate its pattern with a faded aesthetic that gives it just the right vintage aesthetic.
This printed design provides a textured effect by portraying every single individual knot on a soft polyester base and may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• Like polypropylene, polyester is fairly stain-resistant and features very low moisture absorption. Use a common wool cleaning detergent or create one with a teaspoon of neutral detergent and a teaspoon of our white vinegar combined with a quart of warm water. Absorb as much of the liquid as possible before applying the cleaning solution to the stain.
• Regular Pile: Vacuum regularly. We recommend once a week (especially in the first month), unless it’s looped, braided or a shag rug. Removing the beater bar is recommended.