• Counter Stool Dimensions: 17" W x 20.5" D x 31" H
• Counter Stool Seat Height: 24"
• Bar Stool Dimensions: 17" W x 20.5" D x 37" H
• Bar Stool Seat Height: 30"
• Material: Hardwood & lampakanai rope
With hand-twisted lampakanai rope in a whitewash finish, the Rossi Stool is intricate and thoughtful. With full padding from its fixed upholstered seat and a pewter finished footrest, armchair comfort is brought to the table with this elegant stool.
• For daily care, dust with a dry, soft cloth. If spills occur, blot immediately and wipe with a damp cloth using water only. We recommend avoiding the use of cleaners as they contain chemicals that may tarnish or damage the finish. Please be sure to use a coaster, trivet or placemat when necessary to protect the finish and keep your piece looking good as new for years to come.
Shipping and returns policy
At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement. McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards. Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit. A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly. If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments.
OEKO-TEX items have been thoroughly tested for substances found to be harmful to human health. The extensive testing takes into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances. Every component of the article (every thread, button, and other accessories) has been tested and is free of these harmful chemicals.
Please add product to your wishlist to see them here.