The Salamanca enjoys the best of both worlds with a vibrant color palette, and a carefully applied faded esthetic. Power loomed in Turkey, its durable construction allows you to enjoy this rug’s unique character for years to come.
This printed design provides a textured effect by portraying every single individual knot on a soft polyester base and may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• 100% Polyester: Wears well and feels very soft, especially when used for rugs with a thick pile. Moisture, stain and abrasion-resistant. Retains color all overtime and is easy to clean.
• This printed design provides a textured effect by portraying every single individual knot on a soft polyester base.
• Power-Loomed: Woven by computer-controlled machines, powerloomed rugs often feature extremely precise designs. When properly maintained, a power-loomed rug from a quality manufacturer can last up to 10 years.
• Pile: 0.25" H
• Backing: Cotton Canvas
• Made in Turkey
• Like polypropylene, polyester is fairly stain-resistant and features very low moisture absorption. Use a common wool cleaning detergent or create one with a teaspoon of neutral detergent and a teaspoon of our white vinegar combined with a quart of warm water. Absorb as much of the liquid as possible before applying the cleaning solution to the stain.
• Regular Pile: Vacuum regularly. We recommend once a week (especially in the first month), unless it’s looped, braided or a shag rug. Removing the beater bar is recommended.
Most rugs ship via FedEx and arrive within 3-4 weeks of order receipt.
At Studio McGee, we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement.
McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards.
Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Care team at 801.505.9984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.