This antiqued beauty features all the elements you’d ever want in a vintage rug. Classic motifs, hand-knotted in India, 100% wool, and a color palette that’s easy to style.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• 100 % Wool
• Made in India
• Pile: 0.38" H
• No Backing
• Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly.
• Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage.
• If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water.
• Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug.
• Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading. • For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended.
At Studio McGee, we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our artwork is carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement when notified within 30 days of receipt.
McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards.
All of our items ship from within the United States, prices are shown in U.S. dollars. We cannot ship furniture to Canada at this time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional assistance. Customers are responsible for import taxes, carrier fees and customs declarations on all orders including lighting. Please allow 10-14 days for delivery.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Care team at 801.494.1915 or email us at email@example.com.