Soliel Fringe Woven Rug
• Material: Wool & Cotton Blend
• Pile Height: 10-12 mm
• Wool - an all natural fiber made from the protective coats of sheep. Wool is very resilient and durable – its texture allows it to recover quickly from indenting caused by footsteps or furniture. Wool rugs will withstand the elements of life for years without showing signs of wear.
• Cotton - natural and soft. Sometimes used as thread for the base of a rug. Easy to clean and maintain.
• Regular vacuuming and rotation should keep your rug in shipshape condition. When vacuuming, turn the brush setting off before use.
• Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability.
Woven on a loom for durability and texture, the Soliel Fringe Woven Rug anchors your space with a comfortable feel. From the classic navy and cream color palette to the striped details and playful fringed edge, this rug blends seamlessly in any space.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.