Designed by us, and made in Hungary, the Somerset Bread Boards are antique-inspired and artisan crafted. Each is made from 19th-century European hardwood and 100% sustainable. Hand finished with mineral oil and natural knots and markings in the wood mean each is one-of-kind.
Our cutting boards are finished with organic mineral oils that are food safe and FDA approved. Without the oil, the board will be lighter. To keep your cutting boards in good condition, oil them often. Do not use harsh or abrasive products when washing this item.
This item is artisan-crafted from reclaimed European hardwood and may have knots, cracks, and other markings that are not considered to be defective.
• Reclaimed Oak Wood with Rich Brown Mahogany Inlays, Leather Accent | 18” x 12” x 1”
• Made from 19th century reclaimed European hardwood
• Artisan-crafted, antique-inspired, no two are exactly alike
• Hand finished with mineral oil
• Knots, cracks, markings are desired
• 100% sustainable
• Made in Hungary
• Consistent care will extend the life of each board.
• At least once a month, apply an even coat of butcher block conditioner or natural mineral oil to all surfaces of the cutting board.
• Sanitize by wiping all surfaces with mild dish soap and water.
• Do not use harsh or abrasive products when washing this item. The oil rubs off in a brown color if not washed carefully. We recommend washing with a damp cloth. Leakage is expected.
• Our cutting boards are finished with organic mineral oils that are food safe and FDA approved. Without the oil, the board will be lighter. To keep your cutting boards in good condition, oil them often.
Allow 5-7 business days for this item to ship.
At Studio McGee, we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement.
McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards.
Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit.
A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.