Tiaro Rug Swatch
• Material: Wool, Cotton, Polyester, & Jute Blend
• Wool - an all natural fiber made from the protective coats of sheep. Wool is very resilient and durable – its texture allows it to recover quickly from indenting caused by footsteps or furniture. Wool rugs will withstand the elements of life for years without showing signs of wear.
• Cotton - natural and soft. Sometimes used as thread for the base of a rug. Easy to clean and maintain.
• Polyester - wears well and feels very soft, especially when used for rugs with a thick pile. Moisture, stain and abrasion-resistant. Retains color all overtime and is easy to clean.
• Jute - a naturally shiny vegetable fiber.
• If spills occur, blot immediately. Use a common wool cleaning detergent to remove stains. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug. For substantial spills and stains, we recommend professional cleaning only. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading. Wool will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly. Be sure to turn the beater bar on the off setting before vacuuming.
• Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability.
Crafted by hand from soft wool, the Tiara Rug is patterned with beautiful line work in a neutral palette of beige and cream. Patterned lines that extend across the entirety of the rug are met at each short end with full, thick fringe, lending a casual, playful tone to this versatile textile.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown. Rug swatches cannot be returned or exchanged.