Velvet is our favorite way to add texture and warmth to any space! Our pillows are handcrafted with a luxurious velvet on the front, metallic linen on the back, and finished with a gorgeous gold zipper.
Down insert not included.
All McGee & Co. Summer Sidewalk Sale purchases are final, and all items are sold as-is. No exchanges, refunds, or returns. All items available under this sale are discontinued and/or returned products that have been inspected by our team. McGee & Co. cannot ascertain the condition of a returned item, and will not be held liable for items sold as-is or sold as ‘Open Box’ and will not warranty ‘Open Box’ items.
Please note, while items are in your cart, they are not reserved and may sell out. Unfortunately, we cannot make changes to an order once it has been processed and we cannot combine shipping on any orders. No exceptions. Please double check to verify that all personal information is correct, i.e. your name, address, and the items in your order. Due to the high volume of orders, please allow for an extended processing time of 7-10 business days before your order ships.
• Pillow cover only - Down insert not included
• Velvet - Face: 100% Cotton, Back: 50% Cotton/50% Viscose, Linen - 100% Linen
• Because pillows are handmade, no two are exactly alike
• Knife edge construction
• Gold zipper detail
• Made in the USA
• Velvet front: Spot cleaning with pure solvents or cleaning by a professional is recommended. Note the use of water-based or detergent based solvent cleaners may cause shrinking. Water stains may become permanent and unable to be removed with solvent cleaning agents. To prevent overall soil, frequent vacuuming or light brushing to remove dust and grime is recommended.
• Metallic back: Spot clean only and avoid water completely if possible.
Please allow 7-10 business days for this item to ship.
Velvet pillows must be packaged in a protective roll to prevent folding. Folding will cause damage to the pillowcase and a full refund will be declined and the pillowcase shipped back at the client's expense.
At Studio McGee, we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement.
McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards.
Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Care team at 801.505.9984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.