It's no secret that we love vintage rugs! We use them in at least one room of every project. They add warmth, color, and character to any style. Finding vintage rugs require lots of digging and we've taken the work out for you!
Because each rug has been handpicked and selected by Shea McGee, no two will ever be the same. Snatch them up while you can!
Our vintage rugs may have imperfections and/or irregularities; these blemishes add to the charm and character of the individual piece.
• Vintage rug hand-selected by the Studio McGee team
• Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed. Professional cleaning is recommended.
• High-powered vacuums can pull threads from rug backing. Use handheld attachment when vacuuming if possible.
• Clean spills immediately. Blot stain with clean white cloth. Always use lukewarm water to remove any residual cleaner and dry towels to absorb remaining moisture.
• For wool rugs, use lukewarm water to remove stain, as wool is more prone to bleeding and staining than synthetic fibers.
Please allow 5-7 business days for this item to ship.
At Studio McGee, we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement.
McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards.
Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit.
If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Care team at 801.505.9984 or email us at email@example.com.