Vintage Rug No. 93
• Vintage rug hand-selected by the Studio McGee team
It's no secret that we love vintage rugs! We use them in at least one room of every project. They add warmth, color, and character to any style. Finding vintage rugs require lots of digging and we've taken the work out for you!
Because each rug has been handpicked and selected by Shea McGee, no two will ever be the same. Snatch them up while you can!
Our vintage rugs may have imperfections and/or irregularities; these blemishes add to the charm and character of the individual piece.
• Vacuum regularly and spot clean as needed. Professional cleaning is recommended.
• High-powered vacuums can pull threads from rug backing. Use handheld attachment when vacuuming if possible.
• Clean spills immediately. Blot stain with clean white cloth. Always use lukewarm water to remove any residual cleaner and dry towels to absorb remaining moisture.
• For wool rugs, use lukewarm water to remove stain, as wool is more prone to bleeding and staining than synthetic fibers.