• Small: 84" W x 38" D x 32" H
• Large: 96" W x 38" D x 32" H
• Arm Width: 5"
• Arm Height: 28"
• Seat Height: 18"
• Seat Depth: 28"
• Leg Height: 1.5"
• Small Weight: 160 lbs.
• Large Weight: 175 lbs.
• Back Height Without Cushion: 28"
• Back cushions are 90/10 fill
• Seat cushion is 90/10 fill wrapped dense foam
• All cushions are loose. Covers are zippered and can be removed if needed.
• Natural oak base
• Linen: A strong, luxurious natural fiber made from flax. It is known for its strength, longevity & elegance.
• Crypton: A performance fabric with protective technology to resist stains, repel water, prevent odors, and inhibit the growth of bacteria—all without sacrificing aesthetics, hand, or breathability.
• Velvet: A woven, tufted fabric with an extremely soft and smooth feel. Lends a delicate look without sacrificing durability.
• Leather: Our leather pieces are 100% top grain leather, analine dyed. Leather will naturally patina over time.
• Performance Linen: With the same luxurious feel as traditional linen, Super Linen by Community MFG is repellent to stains such as oil or water and can be easily cleaned.
Spot clean using a water-based shampoo or upholstery cleaner. If something spills on your furniture, use a clean, damp cloth to soak up the liquid. Never scrub the cloth and grind the stain into the fabric. When using a cleaner, test it in an inconspicuous area first. We highly recommend to consult professional cleaning service to use pure solvents. To maintain your upholstery, use the hand-held nozzle on your vacuum cleaner to gently lift dust and debris.
After multiple drawings and proto-types we’ve made sure every detail of our Walker Sofa is exactly how we envisioned it. Crafted from only the best solid oak, proven by a kiln-dried process, the sturdy oak base is high-quality and durable, lasting for years to come. Customizable in an array of fabrics from velvet to performance crypton, its down wrapped cushions bring luxurious comfort to the streamlined traditional design, while working in both formal and casual spaces alike. A creative wood detail, unique to our brand, wraps the corners finishing off the design with a signature Studio McGee touch.
Shipping and returns policy
At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement. McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards. Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit. A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly. If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments.
OEKO-TEX items have been thoroughly tested for substances found to be harmful to human health. The extensive testing takes into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances. Every component of the article (every thread, button, and other accessories) has been tested and is free of these harmful chemicals.