Wilmington Indoor/Outdoor Rug
• Material: PET
• Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), is a thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family
• Strong and hard-wearing but soft and comfortable underfoot.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep your rug in top condition. We recommend to remove the beater bar before vacuuming.
• Avoid exposure to heavy rain or standing water. Our recommendation is for use on a covered porch to limit full, daily sun exposure and/or repeated wet conditions where this type of weather is a common occurrence.
• If wet, dry in sunlight. Flip it over to make sure both sides dry thoroughly.
• Do not keep rug outside during inclement weather months, such as winter.
Varied texture in the Wilmington Indoor / Outdoor Rug brings an organic, natural feel, and its gray and beige palette creates moments of light breathability. This no-pile rug is easy to clean, made on a loom with recycled polyester that is soft to the touch and perfect for outdoor or high-traffic spaces.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.