Shipping & Returns
At McGee & Co., we understand that receiving your items promptly and in perfect condition is of utmost importance. Please review our Full Shipping & Returns policy – our commitment to delivering excellence straight to your doorstep.
Items may arrive separately and be delivered through different carriers or delivery services to ensure the fastest and most efficient delivery. The unique lead time (shipping time frame) for each product can be easily found on its respective product page. Please note, all lead times and any backorder dates are subject to change.
While we take great care in packaging and shipping your items, sometimes accidents happen along the way. If your item arrives damaged, simply notate it at the time of delivery on the agent's Proof of Delivery form, if applicable. Next, reach out to our dedicated Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly resolve the issue.
Custom upholstery, made-to-order pieces, fabric and rug swatches, furniture, artwork, vintage items, clearance items, and gift cards are all final sale.
A handling fee will be applied to items that require special attention and protection during shipping, or that need to be shipped via freight. This fee covers the costs associated with contracting a third-party private carrier who will expertly inspect, handle, protect, and ship each freight piece, as well as additional packaging utilized to safeguard your items throughout the journey.
Items may only be delivered to the original address specified during the checkout process. To ensure your items reach their intended destination, please provide an active phone number and email address during checkout to enable your local delivery agent to arrange with you a convenient delivery time.
If you need further assistance or have any additional questions, please explore our full shipping and return policies here. We're committed to going above and beyond to deliver excellence straight to your doorstep.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments.
OEKO-TEX items have been thoroughly tested for substances found to be harmful to human health. The extensive testing takes into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances. Every component of the article (every thread, button, and other accessories) has been tested and is free of these harmful chemicals.
• Dimensions: 18.25" W x 20.25" D x 32.5" H
• Seat Height: 17.25"
• Seat Width: 18.5"
• Seat Depth: 16.5"
• Back Height From Seat: 15"
• Distance Between Legs (Front & Back): 15.75"
• Distance Between Legs (Sides): 15.25"
• Product Weight: 26.46 lbs.
• Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
• Material: Solid Oak
• Please use only a damp towel to spot clean hard and woven surfaces. Do not use any type of cleaner that contains harsh chemicals as this may damage the finish. Please be sure to use a coaster or trivet (if applicable) under hot or cold items to protect the finish. If moisture touches a surface, wipe off immediately.
• Reclaimed wood pieces by nature are distresses and porous, and have not been treated. Much like antique furniture, proper care of your piece will allow for a lifetime of enjoyment.