Shipping & Returns
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on any holiday or seasonal items. If your order arrives damaged, or does not meet expectations, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know that all of our items are curated by our design team, and sourced directly from our vendors. Most items are limited run only, and once they're gone we are unable to order more.
Lead time and shipping varies depending on the product. Information will be specified in each product description.
PILLOWS / TEXTILES
We strive to have all in stock items shipped as quickly as possible. Certain products are made to order and will ship within 7-10 days. Carrier tracking information will be provided once shipped. Transit times vary depending on product and location. Once shipped you should expect your order to arrive in 2-7 days.
Most artwork is made to order. Please allow 4-6 weeks from our vendors for fulfillment and delivery.
Most of our rugs should ship between 1-2 weeks from the date of your order. Please allow another week for delivery.
|DOMESTIC SHIPPING RATES|
|Order Amount||Standard shipping|
|$0.00 - $10.00||Free|
|$6.01 - $30.00||$6.00|
|$30.01 - $50.00||$9.00|
|$50.01 - $75.00||$12.00|
|$75.01 - $100.00||$15.00|
|$100.01 - $149.00||$17.00|
|Free shipping over $150.00||Free|
|SHIPPING TO CANADA|
|Order Amount||Standard shipping|
|$0.00 - $6.00||
|$6.01 - $30.00||
|$30.01 - $50.00||
|$50.01 - $75.00||
|$75.01 - $100.00||
|$100.01 - $149.00||
|$150.01 - $225.00||
|$225.01 - $300.00||$56.00|
|$300.01 - $500.00||$64.00|
|$500.00 +||Contact email@example.com|
ALASKA, HAWAII & U.S. TERRITORIES
For shipments to these areas, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Furniture deliveries are not available to these areas.
SHIPPING TO CANADA
We cannot ship furniture to Canada at this time. Please contact email@example.com for any additional assistance. Customers are responsible for import taxes, carrier fees and customs declarations.
WHAT IS THE GENERAL RETURN POLICY OF MCGEE & CO.?
Our design team at McGee & Co. has hand selected these products because we love them, but understand that you may need to make a return.
- We must receive the item within 30 days of delivery.
- We will not cover return shipping fees; all return shipping charges are the customer’s responsibility.
- It must arrive at McGee and Co. undamaged. The product must be returned in its original packaging. If the order arrives damaged, we cannot provide a refund and you will need to file a claim with your shipping company.
- Once the item is returned undamaged within the 30 day window, we will provide a full refund for the purchase price of the product. The original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Once the item arrives safely, we will inspect it and issue a credit to the same form of payment that was used to make the original purchase.
- You must obtain a Return Authorization number from McGee and Co. prior to shipping the packages you wish to return. Please ship all return packages to the following address (make sure to note your order number and RA number):
14832 S Concorde Park Drive
Bluffdale, UT 84065
RUGS & LIGHTING
Requirements for returned Rugs & Lighting:
- We only accept a return on non-installed items.
- The fixture must be in the original packaging. This includes all original packaging material and original factory information and paperwork.
- There is a $100.00 restocking fee on all returned rugs and lighting (per returned item).
- The fixture / rug must be packaged exactly as it was shipped. Do not write or put any markings on the outside of the packaging. Any slight variation in the repackaging could cause the piece to be damaged in transit, making the return invalid.
- Any customized lighting is non-refundable.
All furniture sales are final. We cannot accept returns on any furniture purchases.