Denning Upholstered Bed
• King Overall: 82" W x 90" D x 60" H
• King Adjustable Bed Frame Clearance: 76" W x 80" D x 14.5" H
• King Side Rails: 2.4" W x 15.5" H
• Queen Overall: 66" W x 86" D x 60" H
• Queen Adjustable Bed Frame Clearance: 60" W x 80" D x 14.5" H
• Queen Side Rails: 2.4" W x 15.5" H
• Footboard Height: 25"
• Frame: Poplar Plywood
• Legs: Ash Wood
• Box Spring Required - 7" Height Clearance
• Assembly Required
• Spot clean using a water-based shampoo or upholstery cleaner. If something spills on your furniture, use a clean, damp cloth to soak up the liquid. Never scrub the cloth and grind the stain into the fabric. When using a cleaner, test it in an inconspicuous area first. We highly recommend to consult professional cleaning service to use pure solvents. To maintain your upholstery, use the hand-held nozzle on your vacuum cleaner to gently lift dust and debris.
Shipping and returns policy
At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement. McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards. Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit. A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly. If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments.
OEKO-TEX items have been thoroughly tested for substances found to be harmful to human health. The extensive testing takes into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances. Every component of the article (every thread, button, and other accessories) has been tested and is free of these harmful chemicals.