Wilshire Hand-Tufted Wool Rug Swatch
• Material: 70% Wool, 30% Jute
• Wool - an all natural fibre made from the protective coats of sheep. Wool is very resilient and durable – its texture allows it to recover quickly from indenting caused by footsteps or furniture. Wool rugs will withstand the elements of life for years without showing signs of wear.
• Jute - a naturally shiny vegetable fiber.
Born from timeless tradition, our Wilshire Hand-Tufted Wool Rug features a high-quality, wool and jute hand-tufted construction for durability throughout the ages. Its tonal hues of blue and gray combine, bringing depth and dimension, while its spill resistant and antimicrobial design brings added durability to any room.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• If spills occur, blot immediately. Use a common wool cleaning detergent to remove stains. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug. For substantial spills and stains, we recommend professional cleaning only. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading. Wool will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly. Be sure to turn the beater bar on the off setting before vacuuming.
• Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability.