Augustine Plaid Indoor / Outdoor Rug Swatch
• 100% Recycled, Soft Yard PET
• Polyethylene terephthalate (PET), is a thermoplastic polymer resin of the polyester family
• Strong and hard-wearing but soft and comfortable underfoot.
We designed our Augustine rug with outdoor durability and elegant versatility in mind. Handwoven in India from recycled materials, it’s able to withstand the outdoor elements yet remains as soft and beautiful as cotton. Whether used indoors for high traffic areas or outdoors––layered under a doormat or grounding your patio furniture––this modern plaid immediately updates both spaces alike.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake will keep your rug in top condition. We recommend to remove the beater bar before vacuuming.
• Avoid exposure to heavy rain or standing water. Our recommendation is for use on a covered porch to limit full, daily sun exposure and/or repeated wet conditions where this type of weather is a common occurrence.
• If wet, dry in sunlight. Flip it over to make sure both sides dry thoroughly.
• Do not keep rug outside during inclement weather months, such as winter.