Ava Wall Sconce
• Brass Arm: 17" L
• Arm w/ Shade: 23" L
• Top of Brass Arm to Bottom of Wood: 14.5" L
• Material: black wanut plate, brass arm, & hand sewn leather shade
• The brass arm articulates to fulfill many different lighting needs. It can provide up lighting or down lighting and can move from left to right. The swivel bar tightens the joint to keep it in place. The Ava has an on/off knob at the shade, a brown twisted cloth cord, and a plug.
• The Hardwired version has a slightly wider back plate to cover a electrical junction box. The arm and shade design is the same as the plug in version of the Ava Wall Sconce.
• For use with LED BULB ONLY. LED bulbs not only use less energy but also give off less heat. Leather will dry out when exposed to excessive heat. We provide a 600 lumen (40 watt equivalent) LED bulb with each light.
Bring custom made lighting to your home with the Ava Wall Sconce. From the sketchbook to the final product every detail about this light was carefully considered. Hung from a black walnut backplate, it's brass metal arm articulates to fulfill any angle of lighting needed. Possibly its most noticeable feature is its hand-sewn leather shade, that pairs beautifully with its other warm metal and wood parts.
Made by Lostine