• Material: Wool, cotton & jute
• An all natural fiber made from the protective coats of sheep. Wool is very resilient and durable – its texture allows it to recover quickly from indenting caused by footsteps or furniture. Wool rugs will withstand the elements of life for years without showing signs of wear.
• Natural and soft. Sometimes used as thread for the base of a rug. Easy to clean and maintain.
• Jute is not water-resistant, so do not place a jute rug in an area with high moisture. Blot the stain with a dry cloth immediately and if necessary, opt for a professional cleaning service.
• Wears well and feels very soft, especially when used for rugs with a thick pile. Moisture, stain and abrasion-resistant. Retains color all overtime and is easy to clean.
• If spills occur, blot immediately. Use a common wool cleaning detergent to remove stains. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug. For substantial spills and stains, we recommend professional cleaning only. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading. Wool will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly. Be sure to turn the beater bar on the off setting before vacuuming.
• Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability.