Vernon Arm Chair
• Dimensions: 38" W x 38" D x 27" H
• Weight: 80 lbs.
• Leg Height: 2"
• Seat Height: 19"
• Seat Depth: 23"
• Back Height: 27.5"
• Arm Height: 25"
• Wood Base: 2.5" H; Natural White Oak
• 90% feather and 10% down
• All cushions are loose. Covers are zippered and can be removed if needed.
• Linen: A strong, luxurious natural fiber made from flax. It is known for its strength, longevity & elegance.
• Crypton: A performance fabric with protective technology to resist stains, repel water, prevent odors, and inhibit the growth of bacteria—all without sacrificing aesthetics, hand, or breathability.
• Velvet: A woven, tufted fabric with an extremely soft and smooth feel. Lends a delicate look without sacrificing durability.
• Leather: Our leather pieces are 100% top grain leather, analine dyed. Leather will naturally patina over time.
Boxy but not boring, our Vernon Arm Chair carries with it sophistication that you’re not afraid to live on. And the best part? It’s completely customizable! Tailor your own look with a wide array of fabrics from pretty linens to performance crypton. An ultra deep seat features full down wrapped cushions for comfort that won't distract from its high-end look. Built with an oak wood frame that's been kiln-dried for optimal quality and durability, its wrapped wood base detail finishes off its design.
Spot clean using a water-based shampoo or upholstery cleaner. If something spills on your furniture, use a clean, damp cloth to soak up the liquid. Never scrub the cloth and grind the stain into the fabric. When using a cleaner, test it in an inconspicuous area first. We highly recommend to consult professional cleaning service to use pure solvents. To maintain your upholstery, use the hand-held nozzle on your vacuum cleaner to gently lift dust and debris.
Shipping and returns policy
At McGee & Co., we take design and craftsmanship very seriously and we want you to love these pieces as much as we do! Our items are carefully inspected prior to shipment, but damages do happen, and we ask that you inspect your pieces upon receipt and notify us of any damage within 48 hours; our team will promptly work on a replacement. McGee & Co. does not accept returns or exchanges on the following items: custom upholstery, fabric or rug swatches, furniture, art, sale items, or items purchased at warehouse sales or pop-up shops, or gift cards. Backorder dates are subject to change. Furniture may take an additional 5-7 business days while in transit. A handling fee is applied to any piece that requires extra care to ship or must ship freight. This fee covers the cost of moving the oversized piece into the desired space and does not include package material removal or assembly. If you have questions about shipping, delivery or returns, please see our Shipping & Returns page for our full return policy, call our Customer Experience team at 801.505.9984 or email us at email@example.com.