Merilyn Hand-Knotted Rug
Shipping & Returns
At McGee & Co., we understand that receiving your items promptly and in perfect condition is of utmost importance. Please review our Full Shipping & Returns policy – our commitment to delivering excellence straight to your doorstep.
Items may arrive separately and be delivered through different carriers or delivery services to ensure the fastest and most efficient delivery. The unique lead time (shipping time frame) for each product can be easily found on its respective product page. Please note, all lead times and any backorder dates are subject to change.
While we take great care in packaging and shipping your items, sometimes accidents happen along the way. If your item arrives damaged, simply notate it at the time of delivery on the agent's Proof of Delivery form, if applicable. Next, reach out to our dedicated Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly resolve the issue.
Custom upholstery, made-to-order pieces, fabric and rug swatches, furniture, artwork, vintage items, clearance items, and gift cards are all final sale.
A handling fee will be applied to items that require special attention and protection during shipping, or that need to be shipped via freight. This fee covers the costs associated with contracting a third-party private carrier who will expertly inspect, handle, protect, and ship each freight piece, as well as additional packaging utilized to safeguard your items throughout the journey.
Items may only be delivered to the original address specified during the checkout process. To ensure your items reach their intended destination, please provide an active phone number and email address during checkout to enable your local delivery agent to arrange with you a convenient delivery time.
If you need further assistance or have any additional questions, please explore our full shipping and return policies here. We're committed to going above and beyond to deliver excellence straight to your doorstep.
GREENGUARD Gold Certification
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure, while aiding in the creation of healthier indoor environments.
OEKO-TEX items have been thoroughly tested for substances found to be harmful to human health. The extensive testing takes into account numerous regulated and non-regulated substances. Every component of the article (every thread, button, and other accessories) has been tested and is free of these harmful chemicals.
• Material: Polyester & Wool
• Material Explanation: Synthetic blended rugs combine performance elements with the look and feel of wool to provide extra durability, great value, and a soft and luxurious feel. Some shedding is to be expected but will decrease over time. A rug made with a synthetic blend contains either polyester, viscose, or nylon.
• Construction: Hand-Knotted
• Construction Explanation: A hand-knotted rug is made on a large loom where a master weaver carefully and intricately ties each knot by hand, making an incredibly durable rug. The more knots per square inch delivers a more defined pattern and enhanced durability. Hand-knotted rugs do not have a backing and can last for years if cared for properly. Because they are crafted by artisans, no two hand-knotted rugs are alike.
• Color Description: Cream, light tan, and light blue
• Fringe Length: 1"
• Pile Height: 1.5-2 mm
In a timelessly neutral hue, the Merilyn Hand-Knotted Rug boasts subtle detail and artistry. Its durable, high-quality polyester construction is accentuated by the hand-knotted details that speak to the craftsmanship of the rug. With subtle personality, the rug complements your style wherever it is placed.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
A hand-knotted rug is made on a large loom where a master weaver carefully and intricately ties each knot by hand, making an incredibly durable rug. The more knots per square inch delivers a more defined pattern and enhanced durability. Hand-knotted rugs do not have a backing and can last for years if cared for properly. Because they are crafted by artisans, no two hand-knotted rugs are alike.
- megan c.Verified BuyerReviewingMerilyn Hand-Knotted Rug 9' x 12'I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsNov 27, 2023Better in person
My client and I love this rug! Vintage feel at a great price. Blues are bright and this rug gives off a "happy feel." Can't wait for all of our pieces to come in but the rug is for sure the star of the show!