Siyara Hand-Tufted Rug
• Material: Wool & Polyester
• An all natural fiber made from the protective coats of sheep. Wool is very resilient and durable – its texture allows it to recover quickly from indenting caused by footsteps or furniture. Wool rugs will withstand the elements of life for years without showing signs of wear.
• Construction: Hand Tufted
• Pile Height 6 - 7mm
Designed for timelessness, the Siyara Hand-Tufted Rug is beautifully crafted with a wool and polyester blend. Its handmade qualities bring personality to the earthy palette of the materials, while the classic pattern gives a comforting depth to the layers of detail in any room.
Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color. Rug pattern is scaled to rug size and may vary from the images shown.
• If spills occur, blot immediately. Use a common wool cleaning detergent to remove stains. Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug. For substantial spills and stains, we recommend professional cleaning only. Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading. Wool will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly. Be sure to turn the beater bar on the off setting before vacuuming.
• Regular Pile: Vacuum regularly. We recommend once a week (especially in the first month), unless it’s looped, braided or a shag rug. Removing the beater bar is recommended.
• Appropriate rug pad is highly recommended on all surfaces to prevent slipping, add cushion, and improve durability.